For our client, a multinational company, we are looking for a Media Manager, a dynamic person, eager to further develop a career in a multinational environment.
• Develops communication strategies for individual brands in company portfolio, including spending priorities and media selection, in collaboration with brand teams
• Develops/updates media and digital plans in line with brands communication strategies;
• Leads the interaction with media agency, receiving the brand teams media-related needs and translating them into specific media requests for the agency
• Develops recommendations for ATL communication strategy and co-ordinates timing of ATL activities for individual brands
• Controls campaign progress and evaluate its effectiveness
• Contributes to the development of the Brand Strategy
• Briefs the agency requesting periodic research regarding consumer media profiles and competition activity
• Uses research and other sources of information to regularly monitor consumer behavior at all relevant consumer touch points, including the POP
• Implements, together with CMI, an integrated marketing measurement tool , bridging the two capabilities together an having a wider approach to the business
• Permanently researches new tendencies in the field of media and keeps up to date with innovative touch points
• Provides expert opinion to guide marketing team in search for new ways to communicate with consumers
• Builds strong digital capabilities, having a direct line to digital agencies to make sure digital is at the heart of all media plans, with social having a crucial role to engage in conversations with consumers
• Negotiates agencies fee and responsibilities and leads negotiations for terms and conditions of annual contracts signed for company by media agency with media owner, with support from Purchasing department
• Is co-owner of the ATL budget of focus brands together with the brand teams
• Consistently tracks and optimizes ROI on marketing spend
• Allocates resources to create a clear balance between short term profit and long-term growth objectives
• University degree – preferably Economics, Marketing or Sociology
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior role in Media Agency (planning department) or in a multinational company in a Senior role in Marketing (preferably Media-related).
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), media specific tools (InfoSys, SNA, SATI, etc.)
• Very good knowledge of English – fluent
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of the Romanian media market
• Analytical and strategy thinking
• Creativity, originality, flexibility
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS – recruitment company.
Please apply with an updated CV and photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be Romanian speakers and fluent in English.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.